Aug 13, 2013

Here's a Thought

Hey blogees!

     So I was talking with my cousin, Maya, on the phone the other day and we were talking about how I'm moving soon. She was saying that before I move, I should put on a different personality each day; it wouldn't matter because I would be moving away anyway. Well obviously I'm not going to be anyone but me (though I wouldn't mind acting really crazy the day before I move). However, it would be cool to act out different personalities on the blog. I mean, you have to admit that it's a pretty fun idea. So, whilst I'm blogging for the next six months, I shall write with a different personality from TV shows, books, movies, plays, etc. and you can try to guess who I am! Sometimes it might be very obscure.

     On another note, I felt the urge to post this:


No comments:

Post a Comment